Jordan Harding, Associate
As the resident sommelier in our Toronto office, I am always open to hosting a wine tasting on a Friday afternoon or provide wine pairing recommendations for your upcoming dinner party. To celebrate the season, here are my top five budget conscious wines for you to enjoy.
- Henry of Pelham Baco Noir ($14.95)
- Louis Jadot Beaujolais-Villages ($18.95)
- Château des Charmes Old Vines Riesling 2010 ($13.75)
- Castellare di Castellina Chianti Classico DOCG ($14.90)
- Illuminati Riparosso Montepulciano d’Abruzzo ($14.30)