Carley Fitzpatrick, Associate
These are some of my all-time favorite books and I would highly recommend any one of them as a gift for the book enthusiast in your family or to add to your own reading list.
My current favorite is ‘Unbroken’ because it is a true story about our remarkable ability to overcome the most seemingly insurmountable of circumstances when we maintain our will to survive.
- Unbroken: A WWII Story of Survival by Laura Hillenbrand
- David & Goliath, Outliers, and Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Century Trilogy by Ken Follett
- The Game of Thrones series by George R.R. Martin
- The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton
- Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts
- The 100 Year Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- Life of Pi and Beatrice & Virgil by Yann Martel