POSITION TITLE: Manager, Partnerships
APPLICATION CLOSE: November 14, 2017
STATUS: Full-Time, Contract
LOCATION: Toronto, ON
REPORTING TO: Director, Sponsorship Sales and Client Service
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with Experience
TTG – Manager Partnerships – Toronto
TTG Partnerships is a leading-edge strategic marketing and sponsorship firm with a growing international client base. Operating in Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary, TTG strives to elevate the potential of sport, culture and community through its innovative approach to marketing solutions. The firm is the agency of record for the NFL (Canada), HSBC Canada Sevens and Rugby Canada, Canada Basketball, Athletics Canada and others. The firm’s past and present clients also include; the International Olympic Committee, Canadian Olympic Committee, Cirque du Soleil, Whistler Blackcomb, The Great Trail (TCT), Volkswagen Group Russia, the City of Vancouver, BC Cancer Foundation, the Mark Anthony Group and Simon Fraser University among others.
For more information, please visit TTG Partnerships.
TTG’s mandate is to exceed client expectations. We are trusted by many of the most influential companies in Canada, and around the world, to represent their brands and deliver optimal results through mutually beneficial partnerships.
As we grow alongside our partners, we are looking to add a partnership program & sales professional to our team of marketing and sponsorship experts. Our promise to our client base is to deliver industry leading partnerships. With this in mind, the successful candidate will be a team player, accountable for revenue generation related activities associated with assigned clients. They will work to uphold strong client relationships while ensuring client sales expectations are continuously exceeded. In addition to revenue driving responsibilities, successful candidates will bring exceptional energy, creativity, experience and leadership to the growth and development of TTG Partnerships, supporting the strategic development and alignment of existing and new business.
Proving yourself as a “Difference Maker” and a catalyst to sales and service excellence within TTG is how you will set yourself apart from other candidates.
At TTG we live our values every day, and pride ourselves in being:
- Truth Tellers – trusting and trusted
- Fire Starters – igniting passion and purpose
- Bridge Builders – integrating opportunities and partnerships
- Trail Blazers – innovating courageously
- Game Changers – elevating performance
- Difference Makers – delivering excellence
If these values resonate with you, and the thought of elevating the potential of sport, culture and community moves you – then we want to learn more about you.
- Authentically represent TTG values
- Deliver on revenue and profit objectives on behalf of specific client accounts: NFL Canada, Canada Basketball, Canada Sevens/Rugby Canada, Athletics Canada
- Prospect and qualifies both new and recurring business opportunities
- Uncover client and prospect needs, concepts and solution requirements
- Develop partnership program and sales plan for your assigned clients taking into consideration marketing strategy and business objectives
- Present multi-year sponsorship proposals at senior management level
- Providing sales support for the development of sales proposals and presentations
- Support superb working relationships with clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction through exceptional service delivery
- Regular reporting and updates back to clients – assisting in the development any relevant meeting materials and account/sales activity reports
- Coordination with the sales & service team to meet and exceed sales targets
- Supports the implementation of the Sales & CRM automation process
- Participates in ideation and discovery sessions
- Travel as required
- Other duties may be assigned as required
- 5+ years’ experience in a B2B key account or partnership management role – experience within sponsorship, sports marketing and/or events considered a strong asset
- A degree or diploma from a recognized institution – business, marketing or communications degree preferred
- Life-long learning – spends the appropriate amount of time continuously learning
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce (CRM) an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Sales Promotion, Experiential Marketing, Consumer Engagement experience an asset
- Strong ability to effectively share ideas, courageously take initiative and approach problems with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- A keen eye for detail, a passion for exceeding expectations and a desire for providing “value-added” service
- Experience working or volunteering in the sport, entertainment or marketing communications industry is an asset
- Fluency in English required, fluency in French an asset
Interested applicants please send a cover letter and résumé directly to: email@example.com with “Job Posting: Manager – Toronto” and your last name in the subject line. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.