POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
APPLICATION CLOSE: August 23, 2017
LOCATION: Vancouver, BC
REPORTING TO: Director, HR & Administration
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with Experience
TTG Canada brings leading expertise, methodology, and a values-driven model to the sponsorship and strategic marketing field, building industry-leading strategy and partnerships for a robust roster of national and international clients. Representing a family of companies including Canada’s most successful sponsorship sales agency, TTG Partnerships, and corporate strategy consultancy TORQUE Strategies, TTG Canada is driving change in the marketplace. Led by Founder and Managing Partner Andrea J. Shaw, TTG Canada’s group of companies operate in Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary.
TTG Canada’s mandate is to exceed client expectations. We are trusted by many of the most influential companies in Canada, and around the world, to represent their brands and deliver optimal results through values-based partnership.
As we continue to grow, the TTG Canada is looking to add an executive assistant to our team of marketing and sponsorship experts. The successful candidate will join the Vancouver office, bringing exceptional energy and experience to provide a high-level of administrative support to the Founder & Managing Partner and the members of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT). In addition, this position will assist with all daily office activities with poise and professionalism. Duties include, but are not limited to, coordinating projects, planning/scheduling meetings and appointments.
The candidate for this position requires excellent written and oral communications skills, with a demonstrated expertise in front-line service. The candidate will be a self-starter, a master multi-tasker and able to bring a positive attitude to our vibrant and fast paced team culture. This is an evolving position and responsibilities may shift over time.
At the TTG Canada we live our values every day, and pride ourselves in being:
- Truth Tellers – trusting and trusted
- Fire Starters – igniting passion and purpose
- Bridge Builders – integrating opportunities and partnerships
- Trail Blazers – innovating courageously
- Game Changers – elevating performance
- Difference Makers – delivering excellence
If these values resonate with you, and the thought of elevating the potential of sport, culture and community moves you – then we want to learn more about you.
- Maintain appointment schedules, calendars and time commitments, coordinate and make appropriate business or personal arrangements for meetings and travel on behalf of the Founder & Managing Partner and the SLT
- Manage correspondence for the Founder & Managing Partner and, when appropriate, respond independently with routine or template replies
- Compile and manage information, documents and correspondence while being highly sensitive to issues of strict confidentiality and privacy
- Complete expense reports and reconcile charge card expenses and timesheets
- Maintain contact databases (i.e. Outlook and Salesforce)
- Communicate and liaise with team members, clients, and new client prospects
- Prepare and organize documents for Board of Directors meetings
- General administrative and operational needs of the office (e.g. reception support, couriering, ordering office supplies, etc.)
- Other duties may be assigned as required
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in an administrative role, preferable in an executive support role
- A certificate or diploma in business administration or a related field from a recognized institution
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Outlook with proficient skills in MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills and the ability to make sound judgment calls
- A “can do” attitude with a willingness to pitch in where needed, take prompt action, monitor follow-up and ensure closure on a wide variety of tasks with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment where flexibility, strong internal communication, anticipating needs, and taking initiative is essential
- Possess a high standard of professional integrity with the ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Experience and/or knowledge of board administrative responsibilities and legal documentation is an asset
- Experience and/or knowledge of Salesforce and social media is considered an asset
- Experience working or volunteering in the sport, entertainment or marketing communications industry is an asset
- Fluency in English required, fluency in French an asset
Interested applicants please send a cover letter with salary expectations and résumé directly to: info@TTGcanada.com with “Job Posting: Executive Assistant – Vancouver” and your last name in the subject line. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.