POSITION TITLE: Coordinator, Partnerships & Client Service
APPLICATION CLOSE: February 2, 2018
LOCATION: Toronto, ON
REPORTING TO: Senior Manager, Client Service
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with Experience
TTG Partnerships is a leading-edge strategic marketing and sponsorship firm with a growing international client base. Operating in Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary, TTG strives to elevate the potential of sport, culture and community through its innovative approach to marketing solutions. The firm is the agency of record for the NFL (Canada), HSBC Canada Sevens and Rugby Canada, Canada Basketball, Athletics Canada and others. The firm’s past and present clients also include; the International Olympic Committee, Canadian Olympic Committee, Cirque du Soleil, Whistler Blackcomb, The Great Trail (TCT), Volkswagen Group Russia, the City of Vancouver, BC Cancer Foundation, the Mark Anthony Group and Simon Fraser University among others.
For more information, please visit TTG Partnerships.
TTG’s mandate is to exceed client expectations. We are trusted by many of the most influential companies in Canada, and around the world, to represent their brands and deliver optimal results through mutually beneficial partnerships.
As we grow alongside our partners, we are looking to add a Coordinator to our growing team of marketing and sponsorship sales experts. Our promise to our client base is to deliver industry leading partnerships. With this in mind, the successful candidate will be a team player providing general research support, presentation development, prospect management and administrative support to the partnership and client servicing team. They will work to uphold strong internal and external relationships while ensuring client sales expectations are continuously exceeded. The successful candidates will be will be a known self-starter, able to bring a creative and administrative skill set and positive attitude to our vibrant and fast paced team culture.
Proving yourself as a “Difference Maker” and a catalyst to sales and service excellence within TTG is how you will set yourself apart from other candidates.
At TTG we live our values every day, and pride ourselves in being:
- Truth Tellers – trusting and trusted
- Fire Starters – igniting passion and purpose
- Bridge Builders – integrating opportunities and partnerships
- Trail Blazers – innovating courageously
- Game Changers – elevating performance
- Difference Makers – delivering excellence
If these values resonate with you, and the thought of elevating the potential of sport, culture and community moves you – then we want to learn more about you.
- Authentically represent TTG values
- Utilize market research skills to complete prospect lists for new sales/lead generation
- Provide sales support for the development of sales proposals and presentations for current and potential clients
- Assist in the development any relevant meeting materials and account/sales activity reports
- Keep up-to-date, monitor, track and internally distribute relevant industry and client trend information
- Develop superb working relationships and services with clients while ensuring a high levels of client satisfaction
- Track progress of deliverables and milestones for key accounts
- Act as the primary Salesforce administrator for the team and provide detailed client status reports
- Attend client and prospect meetings as required
- Participate in ideation and discovery sessions as required
- Other duties may be assigned as required
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in marketing, sponsorship and client management
- A degree or diploma from a recognized institution – business, marketing or communications degree preferred
- Life-long learning – spends the appropriate amount of time continuously learning
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of marketing agency industry and business practices
- Knowledge of Salesforce (CRM) an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Proficiency with graphic design software (e.g. – InDesign) an asset
- Strong ability to effectively share ideas, courageously take initiative and approach problems with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- A keen eye for detail, a passion for exceeding expectations and a desire for providing “value-added” service
- Experience working or volunteering in the sport, entertainment or marketing communications industry is an asset
- Fluency in English required
Interested applicants please send a cover letter and résumé directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job Posting: Coordinator – Toronto” and your last name in the subject line. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.