We are so pleased to announce our first wave of powerhouse speakers for the 2020 espnW Summit Vancouver. Canada’s sweetheart Tessa Virtue will join us for an intimate 1:1 interview to discuss life as a role model to girls amidst the pressures of today’s media, her success building commercial partnerships in Canada, and life after sport.
Register before January 20 to secure Phase I Pricing! Learn more about our Locals Pass and Group Rates here.
The Summit will dig deep into a wide range of topics including:
- Capitalism not feminism: building commercial models to sustain success in women’s sport (global case studies)
- Mindfulness: taking the champion’s mindset into your field
- Breaking into the front office: women in men’s pro sport
- Brand engagement: tapping into women’s sport
- Pay equity: bridging the gap
- The “mom-back”: return to career + sport postpartum
- Building the female fanbase
- And many, many more…
Read the full speaker announcement on the espnW Summit Vancouver site here.